Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner Tonight (and the obligatory and funny Fidget photo)

We made a delicious dinner tonight. We've been doing lots of grilling (a) because we got a mega-pack of frozen hamburgers and a mega-pack of frozen sausages at Aldi and (b) because it will soon be too cold to grill on a regular basis. The burgers are just okay, but the sausages are remarkably yummy. They're smoked and have a great flavor. The texture is more like a hot dog and leaves something to be desired, but the flavor makes up for it. I'm sure they've got about 800 grams of fat per sausage...oh well. Doesn't it look worth it?We also had breaded skewered mushrooms (our favorite way to grill mushrooms) and I decided to try breading a slice of onion and grilling it, too. It was okay but honestly, it looked better than it tasted. Not bad, but not amazing. I think it would be better served with a slightly different breading mixture...perhaps some crushed red pepper to give it some zip.

On Tuesday, I was trying to study. She was having none of it.Also, she did a somersault this morning when I was playing with her. Ha. I love this cat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a really pretty cat. Her coat looks soo soft!!

Tara Jennings said...

17 days...give me something new here...