Friday, August 8, 2008

Dinner

Pesto, tomato, and mozzarella pizza. In hindsight, I think it would be better with fresh mozzarella and with a little more oil in the pesto. (We made a very un-oily pesto because someone was afraid that it would be too oily and greasy. It was not. It was maybe the ungreasiest pizza I've ever eaten, come to think of it.) Overall, it was quite good. The rest will be lunch tomorrow.
Also, I am sad to report that this is one pizza I won't eat cold for breakfast. That would definitely not be good.

2 comments:

Tara Jennings said...

That pizza looks delicious!

Mark said...

That was quite a delicious pizza, so delicious in fact that i almost ate the rest of it in the middle of the night without you knowing it. I mentally prepared myself to do so but then i reconsidered as I didn't want to deal with what would surely be difficult times to come for the next 48 hours as a result. In hindsight I should have done it anyway and plan to next time, so get ready for that.