Sunday, December 13, 2009

We're Engaged! Wow!

I think I very well may be the luckiest girl in the whole world. I got an invitation in the mail a couple of weeks ago--Mark planned a whole weekend of activities to celebrate two years of being together. On Friday night, we went to a couples cooking class; on Saturday we had some fun at Dave & Busters before a romantic dinner at a lovely little restaurant. When we got home, he gave me a CD he made for me. It is full of special songs that chronicle the journey we've been on together for the last 2 and a half years--our past, our present, and our future. Of course, I loved it and started crying and hugged him. But...he cut our hug short and....proposed! It was perfect, actually. So, we're engaged! Wow!

2 comments:

Tara Jennings said...

YEAH Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you!!!!!

patti said...

it is a wonderful story! mark gets an A+ for romance!!