Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome, Fidget!

Our cat came home today! Her name is Fidget.I tried taking some pictures, but she wasn't cooperating too much! She just wanted to climb on me more!
She is very curious and has a lot of energy, even though she had surgery and moved today! She has been climbing and walking all over us every time we've gone in my room. She has been pawing at us and flopping all over the place. She is no longer hiding under the bed, she is now on my bed. She peeked her nose out when we had the door open. Then she took a few steps out of the room. Then she skittered back in the room--backwards. It was pretty darn cute! She's not drinking her water yet, though. Hopefully she will tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is very cute!! it sounds like you made the right decision to keep her in a room for a day or two until she gets more comfortable.

Andrea said...

OH! She's cute! I want to come see her!